See Autotask in action. Ask questions. And more. It all starts with your personalized demo.
The Technical Sales Engineer is responsible for: assisting the sales team with in-depth technical knowledge of the Autotask product portfolio; demonstrating product capabilities to prospective Autotask customers; managing technical proof of concepts undertaken by customers.
Experience & Skills:
· 3+ years in a technical role.
· Strong technical background/experience, including:
o Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows operating system
o Strong understanding of Network Infrastructure
o An understanding of Apple MacOS/LINUX operating system(s)
o Some scripting skills would be advantageous; batch files, Bash script, VB Script, Powershell etc.
· Knowledge of the IT service provider market is desirable.
· Experience determining customer requirements and creating functional specifications.
· Excellent Dutch communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
· Ability to solve problems using a creative and logical mindset.
· Proven record of technical investigation and creating solutions to problems.
· Previous experience working with endpoint/network management technologies highly advantageous.
· Have a working knowledge of competitor offerings.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Autotask Community Live!
One Product Suite from
Beginning to Endpoint
Attend an event,
meet our customers
26 Tech Valley Drive, Suite 2
East Greenbush, NY 12061
Telephone +1 518 720 3500
Fax +1 518 720 3407